Nail Mirror Powder is a manicure artifact, so that you can easily make beautiful mirror nails without foundation. So what is the use of nail mirror powder? Let’s take a look.
1. Evenly apply the primer to the polished nail surface, and apply it to your favorite nail polish after drying.
2. Apply a disposable sealant and then illuminate for about 30 seconds.
3. Use a sponge brush to pick up a small amount of mirror powder and gently press it on the side of the nail surface.
4. After applying evenly, rub the nail surface up and down with a cotton swab until a smooth mirror effect appears.
5. Gently brush off excess powder with a brush.
6. Apply reinforced gel , sealing it until dry.