This is a black matte texture, super good with the most popular New York storm, really super cool.
1. First brush a layer of primer and light for 60 seconds.
2. With a flat nail gel brush, apply nail polish, light for 60 seconds.
3. Repeat the coloring and light for 60 seconds.
4. Brush a layer of occult glue, pay attention to the middle of the coating a little more.
5. Use a pair of tweezers to hold irregular shaped diamonds on the nail surface, and then fill it with a small diamond, then light for 60 seconds.
6. Use the ash pen to pick up the adhesive drill around the diamond for edging, so that the diamond and the nail surface are more firmly attached, and the lamp is illuminated for 60 seconds.
7. Finally, brush the top oil layer for the nail surface and light it for 90 seconds.