When making a magic powder nail art, you need to brush a layer of disposable seal. After curing the lamp, use a sponge brush to take a small amount of magic mirror nail powder and gently press it on the side of the nail.
Steps for using mirror nail powder:
1. Firstly apply the nail polish evenly on the polished nail surface. After drying, apply a thin nail polish.
2. Apply a disposable seal and illuminate for about 30 seconds.
3. Use a sponge brush to take a small amount of magic mirror powder, gently press it on the side of the nail in a thin coating, and cure it.
4. After applying evenly, rub the nail surface up and down with a cotton swab until a smooth mirror effect appears.
5. Gently brush off the excess powder with a brush, apply the reinforced plastic, seal the layer and light until dry.